Information for those affected by COVID-19.
We’re here to help.
We are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19 and it is our absolute top priority to protect the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. As new developments emerge, we will share information with you about how we continue to operate safely and effectively. We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.
Resources to keep you connected and safe.
- If you’re a customer of Carrington Mortgage Services, part of the Carrington and Vylla Family of companies, and you’ve been financially impacted by COVID-19, visit our Mortgage Assistance page to see what options may be available for you.
- Follow all government mandated protocols. Get helpful prevention tips and follow updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to keep you and your family healthy and safe.
- Beware of scams since criminals often take advantage of situations like these to impersonate companies, charities or government agencies. Keep an eye out for suspicious looking or sounding emails, text messages, or phone calls. When in doubt, verify the validity of requests by contacting your Vylla Title representative.
What we’re doing for our customers and employees.
- We are taking every measure to keep our employees safe and healthy so they can continue to serve you.
- Vylla Title expects higher call and email inquiry volumes during this situation and are ready to field all calls and emails to support you and your teams.
- Real estate transactions are multi-faceted and require involvement from third-parties which may also be affected by this situation, leading to longer than normal wait or turn-times. Your Vylla Title representative can help answer questions you may have regarding process and any changes or updates along the way.
- We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and keep this page updated as new information becomes available.